La Couleur Absolue 9.00 Very Light Blond
VENDOR: La Zartigue
Lazartigue La Couleur Absolue 9.00 Very Light Blond is a hair dye infused with botanical extracts. The formula contains both rice milk and meadowsweet oil to protect and nourish the hair. This permanent hair dye provides a high concentration of professional pigments in order to achieve maximum color payoff and cover 100% of white hairs. Additionally, this is also a vegan formula, free from mineral oil, silicones, PPD, ammonia and resorcinol. This results in a truly top-notch hair dye, that provides all the benefits of professional hair color in the comfort of your own home. Thanks to the lengths protection serum and the nourishing mask, this hair color ensures that the hair strands are taken care of, in order to ensure proper uniform color and a hair that is shiny and healthy.
The box contains:
- 1 instructions leaflet;
- 1 pair of gloves;
- 1 pre-dyeing serum sachet;
- 1 mixing bottle with applicator lid containing the developing milk;
- 1 colorant cream;
- 1 mini mask.
- The formula includes botanical extracts in order to nourish the hair strand;
- Formulated without animal cruelty or animal byproducts, thus this is a vegan product;
- Permanent color that covers 100% grey or white hair;
- Can be used by people over 16 years old;
- Formulated without ammonia, PPD, resorcinol, mineral oil, or silicones.
- Don't mix different colors to achieve another one, as you may end up with an unwanted tone or low coverage.
- If there are any remainings after you've dyed your hair, please make sure to throw them away. This is due to the fact that the mix is not usable after a few hours have passed.
- Always perform an allergy patch test before coloring your hair. To this end, remove all jewelry 48h prior to the color application. Take a cotton swab and apply a small amount of the colorant cream to your earring area. At this point, leave the area unwashed for the following two days and check frequently in order to assess if you've developed a rash. If not, proceed to color your hair. However, if you develop swelling, redness, or itching, do not use the product.
- Don't use if you have a sensitive scalp, or if it has been damaged or irritated recently.
- Due to the irritating nature of henna, if you've done a temporary tattoo with henna, do not color your hair.
- If you've had an allergic reaction to other hair dyes before using this one, please see a doctor before using hair dye again.
- Do not use this hair dye on your eyebrows, eyelashes, mustache, or beard, as safety tests weren't performed for these areas.
- If you've had a progressive brush or any similar treatment, wait at least 15 days before dyeing your hair.
- If you've previously used the old box for this hair dye, do not skip the allergy patch test, as the formula has changed.
How to use
0. As has been noted before, make sure you perform the patch test 48h prior to coloring the hair.
1. Firstly, start by protecting your hands and clothes. To this end, wear the gloves provided and put a towel over your shoulders, making sure to clip it on the front.
2. Secondly, apply the protecting serum to the lengths and ends of your dry hair. After that, gently massage it onto the hair, making sure you don't apply it to the roots. Do not rinse.
3. Thirdly, take the colorant cream and empty it into the bottle with the developing milk. At this point, make sure you shake the bottle really well and then immediately remove the tip of the applicator.
4. Then, apply the mixture to the hair roots, separating line by line with the applicator tip. In case you have a lot of grey hair, start the application from the front. Distribute the remainder of the mixture evenly over the entire length of the hair thoroughly massaging it in.
5. Leave the mixture on the hair for 35 minutes. Do not pay attention to the color of the mixture.
6. After the indicated time, gently rinse the hair with warm water and massage the hair to make sure you remove the dye.
7. Lastly, apply the hair mask to the hair, let it sit for 5 minutes and rinse. Do not use shampoo.