DR Pawpaw Shea Butter Balm 10 ml
VENDOR: Dr Paw Paw
ur award-winning, 100% natural, multi-tasking balm is packed full of Pawpaw (papaya), Aloe Vera, Olive Oil and Shea Butter.
The Shea Butter Balm can be used in a variety of ways on the lips, skin and hair; hydrate lips, nourish dry cuticles and patches of skin or shape brows and tame flyaways. This nourishing multi-tasking balm contains calming and healing properties that work to soothe skin and provide relief.
Formulated with rich natural ingredients including:
- Shea Butter - soothes, nourishes and locks in moisture
- Pawpaw Fruit - rejuvenates and hydrates
- Aloe Vera - full of antioxidants and antibacterial properties
- Olive Oil - gently hydrates the skin without feeling greasy
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
PETA approved. Vegan. Cruelty-free. 100% Natural.
Primes dry skin, hydrates lips, creates a dewy finish, hydrating evening mask, smoothes eyebrows, highlights brow bone and cheeks, separates eyelashes, and calms sunburn.
Protects and soothes sore and sensitive skin, relieves eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Treats insect bites, blemishes, burns and cuts. Prevents scarring. Calms nappy rash.
Use on cuticles, dry skin patches, elbows, and knees. As a foot treatment and evening hand treatment.
Protect split ends, style short hair, tame frizz, add texture and seal ends.
How to use?
- Use your finger or apply directly from the tube. Rub the balm into your chosen area.
- Smoothes lips and skin.
- Intensely hydrates lips, skin, face and hair.